Jan 30, 2018
The Command is ..... Love others
Who are we to love? Be a neighbor to everybody
Anyone who comes across our path that you can help.
What makes loving others so challenging?
1. We do - we are selfish - no parent teaches their child how to be selfish - it comes naturally...
Jan 22, 2018
Love Whole Hearted / Matthew 22:34-38
4 Areas (Chambers) to Love Whole Hearted
Whole Hearted love calls for obedience
Chamber of Control
John14:15 I John 5:3
Whole Hearted love calls for Priority
Chamber of Order/ Arrangement
Luke 14:26 Deuteronomy 6:4 & 5
Whole Hearted Love calls for Selflessness
Jan 15, 2018
John 14:1 & 27
I Hear Him = Be Calm
The Command = Be Calm
The How = Belief in God
5 primary Beliefs that enable a Jesus follower to be calm in a world of chaos.
1. Belief in Heaven - verses 2 - 4
Colossians 3:2 Hebrews 11
2. Belief in Supreme Diety of Jesus - verses 10, 11
3. Belief in Complete Provision...
Jan 8, 2018
Why is Repentance First
The forerunner preache it = Matthew 3:2
First thing Jesus preached = Matthew 4:17
The First Disciples preached it = Mark 6:7, 12
The First sermon preached it = Acts 2:38
why Repentance is so Important
1. The Great Encouragement to Repent Luke 15:7, 10
Heaven notices and applauds ...